Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sacred Contract

You told me, you sit in silence at the top
Thinking, longing for me.
Were you thinking
Of how things are shaping up?
Intention behind certain insistence, 
Suddenly crystal clear?

I come from the position of love.
Always.
Decisions are based on nothing but.
If I give my all
In everything else, 
How much more for you?

You are me.
We are one.
My own unfolding is tied up with yours.
I am much committed to your own,
As my own becoming.

I sit in silence and think
How it had to be me in your life.
Because I would stay
When everyone else had left
Despite self-preservation lashing back
That caused me so much pain.

You see,
There's no pushing me away.
I am whole
Where you are broken.
I have signed up for this
Long before the rebirth.

So lick your wounds
Stop thinking you're unworthy.
You are
Worth all the love
I can give
And much more.

I love you, B.

No comments: