Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Missing B

It's been more than a week. I've been getting by fine even without him. The first day had been the hardest. It was tough facing the end of my day at work without him showing up so we could go home together. Seeing each other at the end of the day had been a ritual we had closely adhered to, even early on in our relationship. We had kept at it even now. That first day, my tears fell like rain hehehe I couldn't help it. It also did not help when he texted me right on the time he would have fetched me to inform me he had already arrived at their destination. He was texting me his usual reminders -- not to walk alone, take a ride in fetching Mama, etc. etc. It made his absence all the more glaring.

But after that first day, I had managed to get on by quite fairly. Work kept me busy and I try not to think of him when it's finally time to go home. It's being at home that sometimes proved to be tough. The house just seemed too empty without him...

Ah... miss you B. Hope everything is fine at your end. Ingat lagi.

No comments: