Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pounds

Whew! Just finished slaving over some proposal we’re working on. Yep, “slaving over” is appropriate as we are not yet really through with the proposal. From the looks of it we have about another two weeks (even three!) to complete it. Based on the deadline of the tender, we have about less than two weeks to do it. How we will beat the deadline? Beats me hehehe

Haay, at the moment, I’m trying to e-mail a documentation I had for a previous project, finish this blog entry and entertain a friend over at YM hehehe. Talk about making my life complicated.

There are a lot of things I wanted to write in here. There are things lurking around my head that I want to thresh out and examine thus wanting to write about them…

That friend over at YM is telling me about him exercising to shed some pounds off his abdomen. I retorted back that I’m also wearing some around my waist the size of anaconda hehehe

Oh well, I used to tell some good friends these days that if happiness can be translated into pounds then that makes me one VERY happy person hahaha Bolo and I had some exercise session over the weekend. We used to be so fit it’s almost painful for us to see ourselves in the mirror. Really! Hehehe There are even times when I would actually be surprised everytime I pass by that full-length mirror we have at home since I still definitely feel “thin” inside hehehe But we’re both working at it and by the looks of it, we’re getting there :) Getting my fingers crossed though :)

No comments: