Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Vynette Found Her Frog Prince =)

Finally, Vynette "Baki" (our affectionate monicker for the five of us including Ging, Evie, Cecile and I) tied the knot last September 2, 2006 =)

It was a happy ocassion but sad to say I was but just around towards the latter part of it :( I was asked to report to work to help finish a project proposal that's already in the bag. And since we have a new director in the office and a kind one at that, I did not have the heart to refuse. I did come early though at the office in the hopes that I would finish early and still be able to attend the wedding. In the end, I had to beg off and went to attend the reception -- what's left of it :(

I was supposed to have shared a few words for Vynette and Dino during the reception and for a month I have thought about what I'm going to say. Several things came to mind but in the end I settled with what my heart wanted to say. I wanted to tell her that I am happy for her. That having growing up with her (despited the distance later on) I have witnessed how she searched for that "perfect" relationship. Perfect in the sense that it'll be one where she will be afforded the same love and respect she will be giving. There had been close calls but it was never really "it." And now she has Dino by her side. I think whatever they have right now is worth all the wait. I think she had just found her Frog Prince, someone who could give her the love that she truly deserves. I'm so happy for you Baki. And I'm truly wishing for your happiness. May the family that you and Dino will be building may constitute everything that you wish and hope for to make up for all that u "missed" while growing up :) I'm praying for nothing less for you and for all of God's Blessings. Be happy and I love you:)

Ah... the bride and and pretty ones hehe and Evelyn's cute little Sean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you te...we are indeed pretty!!! pero mas pretty kayo ni ate vynette.... nahalin nagud mo...kami wala pa!!!! hahaahhahaa...thank you (kayo ni tvynet) for giving us the chance to witness your life's significant moment...buti pa kayo...si ate cecil..X jud! sabi nya mg-drive thru wedding lang sila ni XC sa las vegas....grrr....

Tata said...

hehehe vge lang for sure the church wedding will take place here... tamang-tama baka pwede ng ring bearer si baby nyan hehehe and of course the Santoses should be a part of that moment in our lives noh! takot lang namin sa inyo. Ganun rin, mag gate crash kayo so.. hehehe joke! seriously, high school was made memorable (i know i speak for vnette too) because we got adopted into another family ;) Our times with you were truly special... may family ba diay na di i-invite sa wedding? :p hehehe love you guys. and that's no joke :)

Anonymous said...

makahilak man pud tayo ug colored te uy...

yun lng...bow...

wala na akong masabi...

hehehehehe...

will surely remind tces to view your blog!

luv yah te! mwah for Bullets!:)