Sunday, July 15, 2007

Anibersaryo

Bah! How time flies. Last July 9 Bolo and I celebrated our second year anniversary. Yeah, just the second year. So it seems we still have quite a few more years to hurdle before we get past the so-called "seven-year-itch."

We went to hear the noon Mass at St. Paul with Baby. Next, we went to the in-laws to see if you could leave Baby so we could watch a movie. It wasn't planned at all but we really wanted to see "Transformers" so we made a time for it. We're glad we did. It sure was a nice way to start our "celebration." It sure did lift our spirits up. As most of my friends tell me, it is indeed a great movie. So much so that well into the movie, Bolo turned to me to hug me and tell me that what a great anniversary we're having. Haha!

After that we went to pick Baby and Loren up at Wonderland haha! It sure is very expensive for us to watch a movie these days. It meant spending money for Baby's 3 hours stay at wonderland. We're not sorry though since not only does it buy Bolo and I time for ourselves, Baby also get to interact with other kids. We were expecting we'll find him quite "wilted" already after three hours but there he was in such high spirits. We were already on our way down the escalator and he was still jumping and shouting in delight. Hmm... he takes after his Tatay in that aspect. Being around people energizes Bolo. Baby seems that way too. In my case, it's the opposite. It usually tires me being around so much people especially if the occasion calls for me to interact with all of them hehehe

We had intended to have dinner at our fave Italian Resto but since it was too early yet for dinner, we agreed to eat over at Red Ribbon instead. Also, to treat Loren for being such a dear again and agreeing to watch over Baby for three hours.

By the time we were through at Red Ribbon, Bolo and I were not so eager for the dinner anymore. We're kind of thinking about Mama and Mama Fely waiting for us at home too. So we shelved the plan and thought about just bringing food at home. So we bought lechon. I know, lechon! Haha!

Bolo and I are always wary about spending our money for meat. Every now and then though we make the effort for the family. It turned out they also prepared some "feast" for us at home. They prepared fish for us. So Mama Fely kind of laughed when she found out we bought lechon.

After dinner though Bolo and I went out for the massage we both planned of having for that day. Kind of our treat to each other. Perhaps , to erase all the tensions and worries we had acquired after being married to each other for two years! Haha!

A lot had happened in the last two years... And I must admit they were not always good... Still, I think it's a blessing we've gone this far and are still together... And yeah, there were a lot of blessings too. We still get to travel every now and then and still get to do stuff we both love to do... I pray that more blessings will come and that there'll be more years for us to celebrate our anniversary together... Happy Anniversary B...


3 comments:

dusTyLoKa said...

lovely! happy 2nd anniversary to you both!!!

dusTyLoKa said...

lovely! happy 2nd anniversary to you both!!!

Tata said...

Hi! Glad, thanks :) I posted something at the FAmily Blog too :) hope nakita na pod nimo :)