Thursday, February 08, 2007

Loving Remotely


This is the second time I’ve done this – “virtually” watching baby over at a corner of my monitor screen. Bolo is broadcasting him via webcam. He needed to attend to the washing machine downstairs, taking advantage while Baby is sleeping. His instruction was to give him a ring the second Baby stirs and shows sign of waking up. The wonders of technology huh? :)

In truth, I’m really tickled by this :) I mean, isn’t this cute? “Remote” babysitting? Hehehe But it feels good to still have a part in tending to Baby despite my not being physically there. It’s really amazing, I could actually see him breathing while he sleeps!

Ah, I really love my baby and my husband too for all that he has done for both Baby and I. Truly feel so blessed. I told him as much last night… But that would have to wait. I still have work to do hehehe

No comments: