Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Some Agko Pix

Here are the some of the pictures we had during our recent trip to Lake Agko in Mt. Apo last Black Saturday. Someone must have made some resetting of the camera without my knowing. I was dismayed when I uploaded those that Bolo and I took and found them to be not good at all... There were a few salvageable ones but the rest were really bad. Anyways, these are from Jeni's camera. Some were taken by Bolo since he did not go for a dip at Agko thinking he would have to do the driving back home.

I want to relate more of the experience -- which I usually do -- but as most of the pictures are not in yet, I guess I would have to wait awhile. I'm busy too with work concerns, my training being next week already. There are a lot of things that needed my attention at the moment.

So here goes:








The above photos were taken inside the van. Note how Bolo and Baby are both wearing red shirts. Even Towi was in red. Tita Ninang was wearing a red shirt too but changed when Jeni told her in jest that she would have to sit next to Bolo since seating arrangements are color-coded. hehehehe

As for our faces, those are mudpacks hehehe Facial ala "Apo Essence" :) When we got to the mud lake, we found several persons there who were sporting this special facial mask. One pointed out to us where we could get the "concoction." It's a good thing since I was already eyeing the mud close to where we were crouching on. It was at the spot where the cold spring meets the hot stream coming from the very hot mud lake. That would have been embarrassing hehehe

Bolo was kind enough to get us some and so off we "lathered" our faces :) Baby sure had fun playing with the water. He playfully splashed jeni and showered her with pebbles hehehe



2 comments:

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alex said...

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...