Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Am I?

My Powerful Question for the week -- "Am I where I want to be?" I was arrested by the question and my reaction is telling me it had succeeded in hitting a chord within me somewhere.

A lot had happened over the period of one year. And "a lot" translates to having my hands full with all the responsibilities entrusted in my care. With a hectic schedule bugging my very existence, I never really had the time to sit down with myself and examine my feelings about the things that's happening with me.

Now I'm asking myself -- How am I? Am I where I want to be? How do I feel about being where I am right now? I know the answer is lurking here somewhere... And very soon I would have to set aside time for myself -- time to be alone and make an honest assessment of how things are. I owe that much to myself. After all, I don't want to wake up one day, be grey and old (order intended since i have grey hairs now though I'm not OLD yet hehehe), and realize I've gotten myself into a state I wouldn't want to be in.

No comments: