Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Italian Food, Anyone?

I truly love Italian food. I crave it, I want to cook it, want to share it with friends and loved ones. And, I wouldn't mind eating it everyday hehehe the pictures of the previous post were taken during one of those pasta and pizza rendezvouz with candy and her spouse at Pizza Hut. I'm posting some more pictures of that here.

The day before we "remembered" Lola Dicta's birthday, Bolo and I also whipped up a batch of pasta with mussels. Really yummy! We remembered the day Candy cooked us some and felt a craving for it. Candy's version had Alavar Sauce though. Yummy! in our case, we always prepare it with the shells on, its broth and just a little hint of tomato sauce. Some basil and lots of pepper too =) Posting some of the pictures over here as well. Hmm... now, I'm craving for some pasta : (







































No comments: