Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm back!

Yup! Back in Davao and back in the office. This morning, came in real early for some PLSD matters. Yup, that project had officially started. Finally. Te Jean had just left for the airport hoping she had not missed her flight yet. She had a meeting concerning PLSD concerns tomorrow. It meant there are a lot of "documents" for the project that needed to be ironed out before she leaves.

Yesterday, I was sick while in Gen. San. I think the "shell soup" I had for breakfast was the culprit. When I was just about to leave the hotel for the terminal, I suddenly felt real hungry. I thought it funny since I just had my breakfast. That started it. A few moments after, my stomach emptied its contents -- finally, I was able to justify my feeling hungry =) I felt real weak after that. I was torn between wanting to just sleep again and going home where I'd feel much secure and sure of being taken cared of. In the end, I had to go home since Ate Jean called me up to report to the office for the PLSD project. Huh! So weak and hungry, I dragged myself up to take that 3 hour trip back home. Fortunately, I had started feeling better when I boarded the bus. But quite bad for me, I was not able to sleep much on the bus except for a few minutes of shut eye. I had a lot of things on my mind so that kept me awake for most of the trip.

So now, here I am, taking a few minutes break. This morning, I did not have much of a break, rushing those documents that Te Jean would have to bring with her for the meeting tomorrow. I sure hope everything will turn out well tomorrow. I'm real excited to start that project already...

2 comments:

Tata said...

Hmmm... u think otherwise?!

Tata said...

Hmmm... u think otherwise?!