Friday, March 11, 2005

Mulling over some work concerns...

Just came in. Been to a lot this week and the weekend before. The past two days I’ve been in South Cotabato for the Kablon project. We had our Project Orientation last Wednesday. Thankfully it went pretty well. However, the whole proceedings and my exchanges with our fielded local expert for the project told me much is still needed to be done where the project is concerned. Next week, we are set to start with the coaching proper on Enterprise Development and the Business Planning aspect of the project. With the way things are, I am not that confident about our “readiness” for such an activity.

Actually, before me are two set of modules of prior trainings we had had on Enterprise Development. I had been leafing through them, trying to see which modules we could use or would be appropriate for Kablon. I’m feeling some misgivings at the moment, thinking these things, supposed to be, should no longer be my concern. But given how things are, they are, apparently. And so, I would have to do what I had to do – leaf through our materials in Enterprise Dev and provide the same to our local coach. And so I must get on with it then.

No comments: