Friday, October 06, 2006

Kindred Soul

Once in a while you come across a kindred soul - one who share the same values as you, someone who share the same passion you have for certain things... This week, I came across a kindred soul. And it is a sobering experience. It's been a long time since I truly admired someone. But it sure felt... good? to have had the chance...

Life indeed is a journey and with the recent developments in my life, I'm feeling as if I'm finally at the stage wherein each steps matter. Not only once this week have I felt that I've been prepared for this experience... Ah, words escapes me... But I think my life took a sudden turn when someone really respectable told me to take my chances. As she said, I only have one life... How astute she is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

te rod? sekeretong malufet ba ito?

hmmm...hmmmm...hmmmm...

Tata said...

hahahah now that u mentioned it here... i think it will no longer be a secret hehehe Joke! Wala lang... normal naman ata yung you'll meet someone whom you'll really admire... for his intellect, his views, his built.. hahaha joke! But as I told my husband about it, I could not throw away our "history" and what we have for a momentary fancy. Admiring someone could happen to you everyday. Falling inlove with someone, growing together, sharing moments together, sharing a life and a son... ah that happens only but once in a lifetime hehehe

Tata said...

ah and I would like to get it straight here... It wasn't such an issue between Bolo and I. Wala lang yun ha? hehehe paglilinaw lang po hehehe

Anonymous said...

sa prisinto kna mgpaliwanag...

m excited to share my "lifetime" with someone....but mg-kiat kiat sa ko samtang wla pko nakatali...(in fairness te wla pjud ko naka-kiat!) bwahaahahahahahaha!!!

joke lng ha...

Tata said...

hehehe oo nga. wala pa hehe hmm.. kiat2x lang gud pero in a right way hehehe lalo na sa work natin... like in our case, development work... ul surely come across someone who share your passion for helping others, for advocating peace, etc. etc. it cud be such a refreshing experience... so think twice before jumping into anything hehehe