Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bits and Pieces... Falling Into Place...

Sigh! There is so much I want to write and think about. I've been to Gen. San and Sarangani some time last month. Had several insights there. I wanted to write about it as soon as I came back but work got in the way. I've been in Cagayan last week, Candy and Dane came to visit last weekend... Bee quit his job even though it was a very difficult sacrifice for him to take... But he took it for our son... And not only that, he slid back to his old routine without any word... without any hint of grudge... I'm thinking if it had been me, I would have blabbed on and on about the sacrifice I'm making but not Bolo.... Something happened to Baby last Sunday that gave me a peek at how important it is for parents to be there for their children... And I'm actually in transition at the moment... I'm quitting my job for another... for an offer that came out of nowhere... Arrrgh I want to write about all of these things... But I have tons to do at work... things to put in order...Everything is falling into place... And awhile back I wondered -- God, how can You love me so? How can You take charge of my life and arrange it so beautifully when I hardly deserve it? Khublei Mo. Thank you, Abba.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck, rods! you deserve it. wish i'm as lucky as you are... i know my time will come. cheers to all the mothers in the world!!! hehehe...

Tata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tata said...

thank you kends :)

Tata said...

ah, and of course your time will come :)

Carmila said...

Goodluck on your new job! Please do write about it here. I'd love to hear about it plus this is the only way that I am actually keeping track of what's going on with you.