Thursday, October 12, 2006

Traveling Baby






Last month, I had been to Cagayan de Oro for some business concerns. As expected, Baby tagged along too. Hmm... I think Baby's starting to get used to travelling already. One acquaintance in that recent trip pointed out to me that Baby would most likely grow up loving to move around a lot too. Hmm... well, his Tatay and I both are "wanderers," so I guess I shouldn't be surprise if Baby would indeed turn out to be one also... Well, I pray we will get to enjoy trips together in the near future... Right now, he's too young to really appreciate the experience. I look forward to the day when I would have to consult him which bed he prefers to sleep in or which resto he prefers to have his meals... But most of all I look forward to having him help me pack or come up with the itinerary for our trip. I look forward to having him hand to me a favorite pair of slippers or pajamas for me to pack... hehehe Ah... matagal pa ata yun. But for now, I really enjoy having baby around, having him in my life... Who wouldn't? When every trip I take these days is made special by seeing his beaming face looking up to me? Baby is truly such a joy to be with. He's such a happy Baby and I couldn't stop thanking God for it...


Ah my two "handsome" travelling "twin" companions hehehe


With Tita Loren :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ate rod!!!!!!!!!! sa wakas comment nko...im here na sa computer na hindi mg-hang!!! anyway, wanna comment lang that CARBON COPY KAAYO ANG BABY KAY BOLO!!!!! wla jud angle nimo...wala...wala...wala..wala jud ka...X ka!!! hahaahhahahahaha...

Tata said...

Meron naman... iyang pagka-cute hehehehe