Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am Grateful

Lord, thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on things I truly do not desire to do. It is teaching me a great deal about patience and about commitment too. It makes me get to know myself even more, what my preferences are and why I have certain attitude on certain things. It pushes me to reflect upon why there are certain tasks that I truly dislike to tackle. On top of it all, I am learning a whole new skill. Something that might come in handy somewhere along this path I call my life.

But most of all, I thank You most for seeking me even in my most “unloving” self. Thank you for reminding me that there are certain things I needed to learn and thus I had to face situations that may not even be to my liking. Thank you for trying to teach me about seeing good in every situation I may find myself in. Thank you…

No comments: