Monday, September 24, 2007

Towi's Fifth Birthday

Attended a birthday party over at Ponce Suites. It was Towi’s 5th birthday party. There were lots of things that I still needed to do in view of my trip to Legazpi but it’s a “family” affair after all. Besides, it was a good opportunity for Baby to again socialize with other kids and so of we went to attend the party. Candy and her daughters – China and Asia – attended the party as well. So for that day we were not friends out “shopping” or enjoying some good conversation together. We were “stage mothers” keeping close eye on our kids as we give them the opportunity to exercise their “social muscles.”

In my case, I watched as Baby seemed intent to develop every muscle in his body as well. He was all over the place – running everywhere. I wouldn’t have mind if the venue was not on the third floor of the building. I couldn’t risk taking my eyes off him even for an instant or not to follow him as closely as I could. He just might find his way to the stairs and that’s certainly a no-no.

The whole affair lasted for less than three hours but I was so tired at the end of it that I felt as if I’ve just finished an entire marathon course. But it was fun just the same :) Good to have the opportunity to be with friends once again.










No comments: