Monday, October 15, 2007

In A Moment

“Into this very moment everything converges –
my past, my present, my future…
Into this very moment, I bring with me the mistakes I’ve made, my failures,
my successes, my potentials, my plans, and all that I could become… “


I sat there, meditating, listening to the above commentary and it hit me full force – every moment is indeed precious. Everything that I am and all that I could become is packed into every moment that I find myself in. Such a powerful knowledge this… such wisdom…

And instead of words flowing out of me in torrents – which is usually the case when some realization would hit me – here I am driven inwards, seeking the solace I know I could find within me… so I could reflect more fully amidst the silence.. as I make that connection to the One source of wisdom, of love and of peace…

No comments: