Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Novena

The clock in the lower-right corner of my monitor reads, “1:24 AM.” I started working on the lay-outing of the modules for PLSD sometime around 10:30 PM. I’m not even half through yet. There are still lots of things that still needed to be done, not to mention reports to finish. But anyway, I intend to finish everything before the scheduled writers’ writeshop, come end of this month.

I’m tired but I sure feel happy remembering how Bolo, despite being tired from all his work all day, patiently sat beside me to pray today’s novena. I knew it wasn’t really his cup of tea, given his background. But seeing him all patient and solicitous as he recited the novena with me, I knew he was really doing it for me. It’s enough to make me feel that surge of gratitude again. I am loved in full measure and I am grateful for that.

No comments: