Friday, January 30, 2009

Whew!

It's almost 2 am and here I am trying so hard to keep myself awake. I slept real late last night because I made a mistake of browsing on the first few pages of '100 Years of Solitude' that was a Christmas gift from a dear friend.

I knew I had an early call the next day -- this morning. And that I would be documenting an FGD nonetheless that would require my utmost attention. But nah, I thought the book wasn't that good and would be easy to put down. But there I was at 2 am, having to force myself to let go of the book and sleep.

Since it was the first time I will be working with the organizers of the activity, I was eager to make a good impression. That, and the fact that I promise myself to be as prompt as I could with everything else, finally noticing how procastinating for just one day would result in nothing but having my work load pile up -- something very hazardous to my health and my peace of mind :p

So there I was, in my panic, and probably still feeling very sleepy, I got confused with the time and ended up an hour early for the activity. Well, for me, that's indeed a record breaker hehehe

Anyway, it was an important activity that required me to have the outputs sent out also this evening. so while I was looking forward to going to bed real early, here I am, forced to work through half-open lids just to finish the outputs and try to make sense of them at the same time without dozing my head off.

To make things worse, just as when I was emailing the report, there goes the net, playing tricks on me. It took me ages till I was finally able to attach the report to the email. I had to repeatedly disconnect and reconnect to the net bah!

Anyway, time to sleep for me. The book still beckons, after all hehehe

No comments: