Sunday, November 25, 2007

For Renee

Whew! Another one of our friends is going away. This time it's Renee. It is totally unexpected. The opportunity came to her unexpectedly so the very short notice to us also.

Renee, is one of mine and Bolo's good, good friends. She's one of those who was really present all throughout our relationship. And she's also one of those very few whom we run to in time of need. She has always been dependable, would drop everything she's done to rush to our need -- assisting us in our wedding, when Baby was born, and when my brother died. In fact, I miss her already... Remembering her is like remembering all the good, fun times and mine and Bolo's history...

I'm really so blessed because I have a lot of good, good friends. In all aspects of my life, there are set of friends who is responsible for making each aspect beautiful, meaningful and worth my while. It makes me feel so loved by my God. That is why I am always, truly grateful.

Today, I give tribute to one of those friends who've touched my life -- mine and Bolo's -- in such a special way... Will be missing you Ren, such as we do miss Suzette and Bambie... Know that you are loved by Bolo and I :) God bless you always...

No comments: