Friday, November 02, 2007

Baby Goes Trick or Treating

Ever since Bolo and I saw some of the kids in their costumes trick or treating during our vacation in Cebu last year, we could not wait for another year to have Baby experience the whole thing too.

For the entire year, we've been discussing what Baby's costume would be. We were also keeping our fingers crossed that work schedules and similar concerns would not prevent us in participating in the event. It turned out I have a training to prepare for this year. And I wasn't exactly 100% with Baby the whole time. Bolo was there though to see him through the entire experience. I went with them to SM though where the event was held. I left when I had Baby and Janin registered. I only joined them again after office hours.

It was difficult finding a suitable costume for Baby. I did not want any of the "scary" stuff because of the "bad" energy it entails. I woudn't want any of the bad vibes for Baby. Luckily, I chanced upon some cute costumes while visiting the mall for an entirely different errand. I fell in love with the "Bat costume" which had some cute headpiece bearing the erect ears. Baby however, would not take to it no matter how the saleslady and I urge him to try it on. On our next visit to the mall, this time with Bolo who just came from his climb, we saw this really cute "Robinhood" costume. Good thing Baby also took a liking to it.

I was tired that day since I was practically all over the place with all the things that I needed to oversee but all the tiredness melted the instant I saw Baby in such high spirits and his basket filled with goodies :)













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tunga

hahaha ka kyyottttt oii sa SM nih??
bagay ayo sa ilaha..c janine bah taas na ayo hair noh? tinsa pa kuyog ninyo nag trick or treating? hehe

daghan pud nangapil??
naa untay sound ang video:( sayang

Tata said...

as in daghan. there were 300++ kids who participated. yup, this was in SM :)

and right janin's hair is really long already :) i wanted it that way hehehe

lagi sayang pod btaw wala'y video :)