Sunday, July 28, 2019

One Fine (Tuned) Sunday


Image may contain: Jade Abella and Loreto Bolo Jr., people smiling, people sitting and indoorLast week, Tatay and Rod had an episode again.  Instead of making it weigh me down as usual, I shrugged my shoulders, got on my knees and looked at the heavens.  I could only pray.  So it was a good thing that today Tatay sent me a video of  Rod trying out the piano.  He had been tellling his Tatay to get it fixed.  It's been a while since rain damaged it.  And Rod and/ or Ate Janin at the piano is always something that gives us some kind of a relief.  Because it meant Rod or Ate is off their gadgets.  What made me real happy though was when Tatay told me the four of them worked on the piano today.  And it seemed Rod has come around after keeping his distance again after the fight with his Tatay.  I pray sana tuloy2x na.  

No comments: