Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Astrology's Take on our Partnership


Got this e-mail for Bolo, from Astrology.com in my mailbox. It said something like "helping" him find out whether his compatible with his significant other. Since he's not around as of the moment [and I read his mail huh? heheh with blessing naman po :)] and out of curiosity, I took the test for him hehe.

I really find it funny how horoscopes and astrology still interests me considering my "renewed" faith. I really shouldn't be. But since little, I had always been facinated with astrology. It's one of my favorite topics in science while in elementary. But this facination does not mean though that I keep everything to heart and that I put much faith into it than in my relationship with God.

Back to the test, its result really had me amused. Though I'm no t taking it seriously at all, I did acknowledge that the reading did have some grain of truth in it. Or perhaps, that's what I wanted to believe hahaha. Especially when the reading sounded real good. I wonder if I'd say the same thing if there was anything negative about it.


--------
Tata's Sun Conjunct Bolo Mars:

You inspire each other to be very active in both work and play, and to accomplish a great deal. You enjoy challenging each other and perhaps enjoy competing with each other in games. The only negative tendency is to possibly develop a rivalry with each other; this is especially possible if Bolo comes on too forcefully, directly and aggressively, hurting Tata's feelings or pride.

Bolo's Sun Trine Tata's Neptune:

The two of you have a strong intuitive understanding of each other, and you inspire each other's imagination, idealism, and aspirations. You help each other to become clearer about your ideals and religious inclinations, and together you develop a greater sense of meaning and purpose in your lives. You help each other to look beyond the daily problems and issues of your personal lives and focus more on altruistic goals and broader issues.

Tata's Sun Sextile Bolo's Moon:

You two are the best of friends! You understand and appreciate each other, and are able to work together very harmoniously. No relationship is free of difficulty and stress, and this astrological influence does not nullify other stressful influences described elsewhere in this report, but it does add a harmonious quality to your relationship that helps you over the rough spots.

Tata's Sun Sextile Bolo's Venus:

Yours is a congenial and enjoyable relationship, for you both appreciate and like one another. You also share a similarity in tastes and enjoyment of leisure activities and pleasures.

------

You inspire each other to be very active in both work and play, and to accomplish a great deal. You enjoy challenging each other and perhaps enjoy competing with each other in games. The only negative tendency is to possibly develop a rivalry with each other....

I'm thinking whether there was really an instance wherein Bolo and I had been a rival to each other... we do enjoy challenging each other and tend to be competitive with each other at play (even when we are just clowning around!) but we do it more for fun than to compete with one another. If anything, our sense of "teamship" is always prevalent. I am remembering what happened this morning on our way to work. We are outsmarting each other even in saying "ingat" to each other. It's like we were competing who would be more thoughtful of each other. Pretty weird really but fun and well, heartwarming, now that I think about it.

You two are the best of friends! You understand and appreciate each other, and are able to work together very harmoniously. No relationship is free of difficulty and stress, and this astrological influence does not nullify other stressful influences described elsewhere in this report, but it does add a harmonious quality to your relationship that helps you over the rough spots.

I like this part hehe Bolo and I ended have some "stressful" moments. I guess I've already said this before - that our argument could turn ugly at times. But there's just something about us that makes us reach out to each other again when all the fire have diminished. And we do work fine together... hmm.. in cooking that is... and on other things. Keeping the bedroom real spic and span is an entirely different matter, I'm afraid. Bolo is more of the "throw-everything-everywhere" around the house and I'm strict about keeping things tidy especially in the bedroom where I hide to relax and rest... so we're hardly "teammates" when it comes to this. Except on those very rare ocassions when he'd tidy up his bed before taking his shower.

But we too are indeed bestfriends to each other... as best as we can be to each other that is. Jen has always been and will always be my best friend. I'm sure Bolo regard some friend of his as his best bud as well. But there's just some connection between us that assures us that even if we could be the worst critique to the other, we could also be each other's greatest fan. Well, with Baby Bullets in the picture, make that 2nd greatest fan. For definitely, we're both great fans of this little one who happen to fall on our lap one fateful day :)

2 comments:

Carmila said...

Hello! How are you? I'm so behind with everything. Need to back-read your blog. Hope things are well with you.

Tata said...

hi! yeah, been checking ur blog too for some updates :) things are well :) i'm preparing as of the moment for a trip to gen. san. this afternoon. work :)

hope all is well with u too and keep posting so we cud get to know how u'r doing these days :)