Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yes! 2

The title to this entry is appropriate I think, considering what I wanted to write in here is sort of an update to the previous blog entry hehe. First, on that proposal we slaved over last week? We had a meeting with the client yesterday. Wink, wink it means we are among those being considered for the project. Then at the end of the meeting, there was no more doubt about it hehe We celebrated by buying ourselves some banana cue right outside of the building hehe Imagine that. I don't know what is it about enthusiastically munching on banana cue while dressed on business attire that excited me. I guess the excitement was really more on the results of the negotiation than any other.

As for that race? hehehe Well, apparently, Renee has this "command" about her that while I was entertaining the thought of not pushing through with it, just one reprimand from her whether I'm still interested or not had me readily said that I still am hehehe. So off we went to TNF store over at SM last Sunday to have ourselves registered under the WAMOC byline. Oh well, WAMOC sure still reigns hehe I wonder what the guys would think about it though :)

Hmm... actually, I'm having some misgivings about the race. After all, I'm hardly prepared for it after a year of being inactive. Well, come to think of it, who says I've been inactive? Try juggling being a Mom, wife and development worker all at once for an entire year and tell me it's being inactive :p

But yeah, it's not the same thing as jogging and getting fit and all that which are all necessary ingredients to joining a race. Bolo is urging me to back out himself. He wouldn't be with me that day since he had to work. And, he doesn't feel right about letting us race on our own. Make that, espcially "moi" who have had a lot to contend with. Yesterday, from jogging, we had to pass by the length of Bolton bridge to get to the bamboo fares where Renee is trying to buy/rent some torches for their church anniversary today (It's a long and entirely different story). Anyway, I couldn't help but hold on to Bolo while we're passing through the whole length of it. The waters below sure had me weak in the knees hehehe And he reprimanded me for it, saying I had more coming my way from the race on Saturday. Haaay, whatever. I'm not in for the win anyway. I'm just joining for fun and as Bambie would probably have it, "have a chance to show off our TNF stuff," yeah right! As if it matters anyway :) Ah, it'll be fun I'm sure. I just pray that I will emerge from it whole, well, with high spirits and energized :) Placing even just third would definitely be an added bonus! So help me Father God! :)

No comments: