Friday, December 22, 2006

"Hardworked" and Loving It

Well, I think sleeping real late is becoming a habit lately. It's now 2:31 AM and here I am, haven't slept a wink. I just finished coming up with a budget for a training program slated for next year.

It was a proposal I sort of took over. So I guess you could imagine how that is. To me, it is always a lot easier if I write a proposal from scratch than trying to adjust one that someone else made.

To begin with, the idea isn't mine. Though I sometimes kid myself and think that I am, I'm not a "manghuhula" either. So in cases like these, I would usually spent ages just pouring on documents, trying to make sense of everything. After all how can I make adjustments on something I do not understand at all?

Ah, but I'm not complaining though. As it is I'm still quite wide awake. I guess I could even say some trace of adrenaline is pumping through my veins at the moment. If truth be told, I'm actually "writing" this entry at such a fast pace than I normally do. The words just came pouring in like rain...

I guess doing all those figures, as usual, is giving me some kind of a rush. Weird huh? hehehe Too much work and then feel the rush? I know I really should be feeling sluggish and tired. Well, I am tired. But I'm wide awake. I guess all those work proved to be some kind of an exercise for my brain thus this "rush-thing" I'm feeling at the moment.

Well, I guess I really just enjoyed being challenged. And having accomplished quite a lot -- being able to sort through an unbelievably, confusing document; come up with a very thorough, very organized work and financial plan -- I think I feel pretty good about myself. It feels good to be able to work out a challenge and conquered it. (That explains my penchant for solving puzzles too -- crossword, jigsaw, u name it...)

Preparing the WFP had been such a mental exercise. I could picture some parts of my brain gaining a few "muscles" for the effort hehehe I think the "exercise" had done me good -- must have improved my "circulation" up there hehehe

But I really should be sleeping already, circulation or not, everyone needs rest. So do I.

Thank you Father God for sustaining me althrough out the task. Thank you for giving me the chance to over-extend myself again and use some of the faculties you've given me. It feels good to have accomplished a lot. Khublei Mo.

No comments: