Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pancakes for Breakfast

Our bed, which is next to my computer is littered with liquidation documents of all sorts. As it is, I'm trying to sort out everything. Trying to make sense of everything. Haaay there's just too many attachments needed to liquidate a disbursement even if it would only amount to as little as 200 pesos. Now why is that? Haaay I could write a whole account on the matter -- disbursement and liquidation under government bureaucracy. But that could wait for another day. After all I did not want to begin my day writing about my woes.

Very early on I was already busy working, even steeling myself against the wailing of Baby wanting some attention. It's urgent that I finish this now so we could send it out later. This is long overdue after all. I'm not bemoaning the fact that I had to do such a tedious job at an early hour though. It is after all, partly my fault, having neglected to do this a lot sooner than now.

But enough of work. I wanted to write about how grateful I am this morning since while I was going crazy pouring over the documents, B came in bringing with him some pancakes, syrup and milk hehehe Sure did make up for everything. I always loved pancakes (in colloquial term -- "hotkeyk") in the morning (in the afternoon, at night... hehehe) especially if there's syrup to accompany it with. But what I loved about it this morning is that it was prepared by my other half without my having to tell him to. I love knowing that I'm loved :)

Thank you B for treating me to another one of your "fireworks."

1 comment:

Tata said...

Hey, thanks :) will try and check out autosurf.. :)