Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some More Cebu Pictures

Below are some more of the pictures we had while in Cebu last October. These "ride" shots were taken at Ayala Center which is just walking distance from the hotel. I momentarily took off some time from work to see a bit of Ayala considering it is just nearby. Bolo, Juliet and I ended up buying a bunch of Havaianahs fliflops which was on sale. Bolo and I bought 5 pairs in all -- for us both, Mama, Loren and Christine. Juliet bought a pair for herself. Anyway,enjoy the pictures. We enjoyed taking them :)


Bb: Look at me tatay, this is the way to ride a motorbike.


Bb: Hmm... Tatay? I think I dont want to ride anymore...


Bb: Tatay, did u hear me?!


Bb: Tatay, I think we're gonna crash....


Bb: Ah this is more like it...


Bb: Nanay, you sure you dont want to ride?


Bb: Is everything clear Tatay?


Bb: Heeeya!!!


Bb: Hmm... I think I like the color red Nanay


Bb: Tatay, Am I supposed to step on this little thingy on the floor?


No need for costume hehehe. When we got back in Cebu proper from Bantayan, we went to SM to do some pasalubong shopping. We chanced upon kids there in their scary costumes playing trick or treat hehehe It was a good thing they allowed us to take a picture of them with Baby. He's scary enough huh? hehe


Bb: Tatay, that masareal too for Tita Jeni, Tita Dane and Tita Candy, don't forget...


Bb: Brrrom... brooom... look out Nanay!


Bb: Hmm... I think Im bored already Nanay. Hahay.


Bb: Are we paying already? Should I park now Tatay? To that cash register there?


At the airport. Bb: Ay, Tatay, I want to go down!


Some intimate moment with Baby.


Bb: Hehehe I am really sitting here Tatay?


Bb: Read this very carefully Tatay, it tells you what to do in case we crash... But don't worry, I've studied it enough to know it by heart already.


Bb: Err... I think your choking me Tatay

No comments: