Saturday, January 29, 2005

And then he called

I thought I will have trouble sleeping following what happened. But the whole ordeal actually left me exhausted. The pain had been so raw I felt as if my heart was being broken into pieces. "Break-up" scenes was something that is not new to us. Having disagreements is something that takes place almost everyday. That is how "different" we are from each other. There were always little things that lead to disagreements. But more often than not, we always did manage to patch things up. But last night was different. There was finality to it. That was why it was so painful for me. I knew immediately that this time, it was for real.

Almost three years.It had been three years of being constantly together. We see each other almost everyday except when I'm on a travel because of work, or when he is. So, it was three years of having shared experiences -- being partners in activities, hobbies, travel... For three years we shared each other's life, pains, disappointments, problems, triumphs and successes. It was not easy to throw all that.

And then he called....

No comments: