Monday, January 17, 2005

Trying Out My First Blog

Or did I get it right? Does, "my first blog" sound just right or not? Hehe Whatever... "Blog" is a word that's quite new to my vocabulary though I've read and heard about it for months now. And I'm not quite sure how to treat it as a word... hehe

But enought of that... It hardly matters anyway... What matters is that I've been real looking forward to this kind of venue ever since I could remember... Journaling or should I say, writing, has always been a personal passion. And sometimes, the urge to share some of my thoughts and ideas comes...

So this is my first entry. I hope more is to come... I've abandoned writing for almost a year now. Maybe even, two. I took it up again just recently. Having started again, I began to remember why I feel so strongly about writing before. I hope I could still weave the same magic I used to in the past. But even that hardly matters. After all, I'm not writing to bring about some magic. I write because it is such an integral part of who I am. I write, just to be.

No comments: