Friday, February 04, 2005

Finally! Just emailed the revised proposal we had been working on. The same one that I have been not quite "enthusiastic" to touch hehe Finally, that particular task is over and done with. On to other tasks at hand. But that could wait till next week. I'm drained enough as it is.

Some good news. Oribe of the PLSD project called earlier. Apparently, the project is about to start already. It's been long over due. The project was supposed to start june of last year. Then, it was moved to September, then November, to this year's January 4. I was told by 'Te Jean that he called to finalize the arrangement for the signing of the MOA hehe finally! Looks like everything is already on its way now. I've been waiting for this project to start. It would be another opportunity for learning. I've been very much involved during the development stage of this project so I guess, naturally, I'm also very much excited for it to finally taking off. Sigh! I hope the project would really start soon :)

It's a Friday and I'm supposed to join Renee and Bambie for a few laps at the Agro football field. But it looks as if it's going to rain. Bambie just texted me. She said she might be cancelling in view of the impending rain.

Rain. This reminds me of Hazel's own blog. She called it, "Rain Thoughts." At the moment, she only has two entries there. But they're both really good and I told her so :)

Jeni. She and I got to talk last night. Such chances come quite rarely these days for us. I'm remembering how there used to be a time when we would "panic" at the mere thought of our not seeing each other for a month. Haha! That was pretty weird, now that I think about it. But really, that was how we felt then. I remember how we both rejoiced then grew sad when we learned about her one-month scholarship in Japan a few years back. We were happy since it was indeed a good opportunity for her. Sad, since it would mean a month without our usual conversation.

Conversation. It had meant so much to us then. It still meant so much to us now.

Huh! Finished this entry and then puff! I got disconnected and all I was able to recover was this unfinished bit huhuhu I guess, these things do happen huhuhu

Well, another "working" week has just passed. I hope I'm going to have a relaxing, fun weekend. I think I deserve it.

No comments: