Thursday, February 17, 2005

On pictures, lunch, motherhood, kayaking and complexion

Did nothing much today. I wasn't even able to update any of the two blogs I have. Well, except for now... I did organize all of my pictures in my computer though. Fixed the folders and stuff. Did a lot of renaming the files too as most of the pictures are still in their DC0000XXX mode :)

Actually, I would have wanted to upload some more pictures at the roadtrips blog but I just couldn't decide what particular travel or activity to feature... Would have wanted to upload the Cateel Caving Congress but I'm still wanting some pictures of it that I don't have on file at the moment, so... The same goes for the Tamayong pictures...

Hmm... any realizations today? Not much really... Highlights? Hmm... had lunch with B at Kong Ai, that vegetarian resto we frequent. The food was great. Tried for the first time their curry viand. It was really good we ordered another one and some extra rice hehe We also ordered our usual Tokwa viand. It's not your usual Tokwa though that's fried and dipped in a ginger sauce. This kind they sautee with a little sauce in it. I like it.

After lunch, we went to "Lots for Less" since he told me he wanted to buy something. We ended up buying some sprayer for Mama and some massage-ball-something. It was a pretty nice gadget. I took to it instantly.

Hmmm... Mama. We had some kind of a disagreement over the weekend. When I dropped by their school right after Lots, I was relieved to find out that we're okay already. She was teased by her co-teachers that it's obvious that her daughter really loves her. Sigh. Knowing how Mama is, I'm sure she was in one of her drama's again. I just wonder how could she ever doubt my love for her? But yeah, I know how she could be sometimes... But it's a good thing really that we're okay now.

What else? ah, last night, Renee, Bambie, Bolo and myself attended a meeting with the "Bugsay Dabaw." It's a local paddlers club we are members of. Hmm... it wasn't really that interesting -- the meeting. What interested me though is the fact that apparently, we might be having some kayaking activities again in the very near future. Must be during the Araw ng Dabaw celebration which is due next month. Hmm... that would really be fun. At one point in the meeting, Renee and I looked at our forearms. No, we weren't checking out whether they are still strong enough to do some serious paddling again. We looked at them and acknowledged we are just about to get our "normal" color back. We are almost fair again. Well, almost. Apparently, with some kayaking lined up and the summer coming in again, there's little chance to that. Hmmm... I don't really care that much =) Thank God I'm not vain enough to ruin my chances at engaging in certain activities that would somehow make my life fuller :)

No comments: