Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hmm...

The relationship thing, surprisingly, is going on smoothly... I'm wondering whether it had something to do with it being the week of the V-day or whatever. I also read somewhere the other day that Neptune is in close transit with the moon or was it Saturn? hehe whatever. For whatever reason, we are both okay.

Speaking of V-day, we really did not have much of a date. We both thought the restaurants would be pretty crowded that day so no sense joining in on the crowd. And I really wanted to spend it with my family so... But we still ended up having some dinner together, Mama having other plans. I had to buy some food for the house so he accompanied me. Since I was really hungry already, we ended up having dinner together. We had quite a nice conversation. No fighting at all. Real nice.

Hmm... but last night's dinner was even a lot nicer. Last week, we have already talked about spending our dinner date instead on the 15th. And so we did. We ate at our favorite Italian Restuarant -- La Tuscana. The food was pretty rich. I had a plateful of pasta, him some risotto. Yup, plateful. We thought at first that we wouldn't be able to consume them between ourselves. But we did. Hmm... it was pretty cozy...

Highlight: He did the praying over our food that evening. It usually is me. The most touching part is that he did not only express gratitude for the food we are about to have but for the fact that we are together and for the relationship... nice noh? Melted my heart right through...

No comments: