Monday, February 21, 2005

Having Friends Over the Weekend

Hmm... another week. My weekend's pretty okay. Did not do anything much. Spent the whole of Saturday till Sunday dawn having a movie marathon. I recently bought a complete set of "Friends" first season. Yup, the complete set! I really did not intended to finish the whole thing over the weekend. Just wanted to watch one or two of the CDs. Before I knew it, I couldn't go over a task or do something else without thinking about the other CDs left. So to get it out of my system, I gave in and finished the whole thing. It was fun. Some of the episodes I have already seen from before but it was still fun viewing them again. Now, I'm thinking about buying the whole season 2 set. But considering how costly it could be, maybe I could do without it for another month or two hehe

Sigh. Too many things to do with regards to work at the moment. Two of my projects are about to start already. It means having a lot of details to take care of... I'm actually glad.

No comments: