Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Greatest Event Coordinator

Lost soul huh? nice page u got here Glad :)
I really pray that u and ur siblings
will be able to find your own place in the sun.
I know my accomplishments at the moment might be something u can envy
but I also did not get to do all these things at an early age.
I had some waiting to do too =)
But i had faith. I knew God's delays are never God's denials.
I knew and I still believe that God is the best "event coordinator." =)
Count on Him to have a great plan for you,
with all the details taken cared of =)
because for sure, He knows our heart's greatest wish even before we know them ourselves :)


Wrote the above letter to my pamangkin in response to her message to me in my guestbook. I really have a soft spot for pamangkins :)

Back to my message to her, it contained certain truths that I still adhere to...

God as the greatest "Event Coordinator." I could hardly elaborate more. Indeed, what else could I say? How many times have I experienced forcing certain issues? Like orchestrating certain things to happen and end up being disappointed all the same? But when I just let things be, operate on my faith, then everything will turn out to be exactly how I'd want it to be. Only, I wasn't really totally aware that that's how I want it to be. Trust God to know more than you do...

Those experiences, those when I just let things be, they often amaze me. Every detail is taken cared of... Nothing is amiss. It's as if everything is laid down very carefully, all mapped out and well-planned... The result -- a setting that would often leave me awed and breathless. My heart would totally expand, probably being filled with God's love. With God really, He makes all things beautiful.

However, I still have my moments. What can I say? I'm a control-freak. Wanting to be in control is an integral part of who I am. I guess it's some kind of a security blanket for my part. I like it better when I'm in control of certain situations... It makes me feel a bit safer and more secure... So, while I recognize that nobody could top Him where orchestrating my life is concerned, I still commit some mistakes, forget this particular truth and conduct my affairs in my own inept ways... But I'm there. I know I'm getting there. I know that no matter how I may often forget certain truths and lessons I've learnt in the past, God is always there to gently prod me along, gently "push" me to "review" my lessons once again...

Ah... it is indeed wonderful to be alive... alive and taken cared of...

No comments: