Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Just came in from lunch. Went to the Ateneo for the noon Mass. Today is the feast of the Our Lady of Candelaria and it fell on a Wednesday yet. It took a bit of coaxing for me to attend the Mass. Knowing full well that the Novena Masses for the Mother of Perpetual Help are held in the afternoons of Wednesday, I wanted to attend the afternoon Mass instead. But how many Wednesday Masses have I let pass for this reason alone? Since, more often than not, something would come up and then I won't be able to go. I'm glad I allowed myself to be coaxed into going today.

There was a candle-lighting "ceremony" at the start of the Mass in the light of the occasion. Then Fr. Bob went around to bless everyone. Hmm... I have been neglecting my "spirituality" lately. I'm not exactly proud of this... Better do something about it then...

No comments: