Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Just weary

I'm feeling a bit weary. I've been "almost" lethargic the whole day. I didn't want to touch the paper I ought to be working on in view of the Friday deadline. It is a serious deadline, one that I shouldn't just ignore. It's a proposal for a client, a "revised" one for that matter. But I really did not have the inclination to start on it. In fairness, I did read through the references given to me. I was also able to come up with an idea as to how to improve the previous proposal we've submitted. Actually, what's left to be done is to work on the electronic copy of the proposal.

Oh well, feeling like this, is not a first time for me. I know myself well enough to know I work well under pressure. But really, I'm not quite sure if keeping this attitude is a good thing or not. On the other hand, a part of me is arguing -- experience had taught me that the best work I ever did are those that were done 30 minutes before the deadline hehe or something like that. It's in situations like these that my brain would really ooze big time and then the ideas would come... Sigh. I do know too that this is hardly being "efficient" of me, keeping this attitude.

So many things on my mind at the moment. Been rereading some of my journal entries in the past. In the process, I've "reawakened" some of the "already-forgotten" feelings... It's not a bad thing actually. Just that I'm now a jumble of feelings and emotions and not quite sure how to sort myself out of all these mess I'm in. Ah... I am just weary...

No comments: